Client Communication 8.12.2021
In light of the recent increase in COVID cases, and in keeping with the latest CDC Guidelines, we have established the following policies to balance the needs of clients, patients, and staff, while keeping each other safe.
All staff and clients, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear face masks while inside the building.
General Procedures- We are providing a full range of services, but with the following limitations:
- If you are sick with COVID or any other contagious disease, please do not come here
- Call for an appointment before coming so we expect you and are ready for you.
- Curbside service is always available if you do not wish to come inside
- Consider our Drop off service- Drop your pet off for services and pick them up later
- Consider our Telemedicine service- schedule a phone consultation with one of our doctors for minor problems. There is a fee for this, but it may save you from having to bring your pet in.
- Before coming for appointments, we recommend that you complete the following forms here on our website, if applicable:
- New Patient Form
- Risk Factor Questionnaires- for all preventive care exams
- Medical drop off- all sick patients being dropped off
- Standard consent- all procedures except dentistry
- Dental consent
- Boarding Registration
- If you prefer curbside service, when you arrive, call us at 321-727-2421 to let us know you are here. Medical histories will be taken in writing, on the phone, or outside (at a distance). Your pet will be brought inside for exams, tests, and treatments. The doctor will call you to discuss findings and recommendations
- If you are coming inside with your pet, you may check-in by phone from your car or you may come inside to check in with our Greeter. When the appointment is finished, we will check you out in the exam room and you can go straight back to your car.
Surgery, Dentistry, Drop-offs, Boarders
- If possible, print the appropriate form from our website (see above) and complete it before arriving.
- When you arrive, you may check in by calling us at 321-727-2421, or you may bring your pet inside and check-in with our Greeter.
- If you have not completed our online consent or information form, we will do that when you arrive. Plan on spending 10-15 minutes to get this done.
- Once all the paperwork is done we will admit your pet for its procedure.
- When arriving for pickup you may call us to check out over the phone or come inside to check out with a Client Service Representative.
Diet and medication pickups
- Please call in advance so we can get medications and food ready before you arrive.
- If you would like to come inside to pick up your products, you may do so. Proceed directly to the pharmacy.
- If you prefer, you may call us and we will take payment over the phone and then bring it to you. Call us at 321-727-2421
If you have special circumstances please call us so that we can discuss your situation. This has been a challenging year and more for all of us. We hope that the recent increase in cases is short-lived and that we will soon be able to loosen mask restrictions. The demand for veterinary services is still very heavy and staffing continues to be a challenge. I have been very proud of the courage and dedication of our staff and the way they have continued to provide quality care and exceptional service in this difficult environment. Their compassion and commitment has been amazing. Please be safe and stay healthy. We care about you and your pets.
Jeff Godwin DVM